WaterColor Beach Club
WaterColor® Beach Club is the ultimate amenity for guests staying at WaterColor® Inn. The club boasts three pools with expanded seating on lower and upper decks, as well as lounge areas – all with unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico. Guests may also indulge in an array of resort dining, including coastal poolside grill favorites, build-your-own burgers, made-to-order shakes and more!
Hours: Open Daily from 9:30 AM – 7 PM (weather permitting) *Seasonal hours apply
WaterColor Beach Club (20 Goldenrod Circle, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459) is a shared community amenity for WaterColor residents and guests of WaterColor Inn & Resort; it is not open to the general public.
Beach Club Access
- Wristbands are required for all guests over the age of five by the Community Association. Wristbands will be issued at the front desk upon check-in for entry; a $50 charge will be applied for wristbands not returned.
- One (1) Towel per person is available at the entrance into the Beach Club. All towles should be returned to any of the drop-off stations located on-site and on the boardwalk. Please do not leave towels at the Beach or on the boardwalk.
- Leaving personal towels as a “space saver” is not allowed; all towels left on an unattended lounger for more than 30 minutes will be removed by staff.
- WaterColor Beach Club is a shared community amenity for WaterColor residents and guests of WaterColor Inn.
Pools & Deck Areas
- Main pool with expanded seating and lounge areas, including private cabana rentals
- Second infinity pool with lounge seating
- Third shallow pool on lower deck with zero-entry – ideal for younger children
The WaterColor Beach Club has five poolside cabanas available for daily rental. Cabanas are managed and serviced through the WaterColor Community Association and are only available to homeowners, WaterColor Inn guests and other guests staying in the WaterColor Community.
Each of the shaded cabanas has seating available for six people, including couch seating and two lounge chairs. Five towels are prepared in each Cabana prior to guest arrival. Each cabana is outfitted with a 32-inch flat screen television (basic channels available).*Refunds will not be provided for television services.
Please note, loungers may not be moved from outside of the cabana area, or in designated walking paths due to ADA compliance. View layout of cabana positions (PDF).
- Private access to the adjacent sugar-white sand beach and Gulf of Mexico is provided via a picturesque dune crossover. Visit Beach Setups for more information.
- Beach-friendly drinks and cocktails are available at the beachside Tiki Bar (open seasonally).
- Pool and Beach gear, including toys for the kids
- Sun protection, including branded hats, rash guards, and sunscreen
- Branded Fish Out of Water, Costa Chica, Beach Cow and Canteen items