Awards Roll in for WaterColor Inn & Resort
Resort is consistently ranked as one of the top hotels in the world
Santa Rosa Beach, FL – WaterColor Inn & Resort is no stranger to awards for its excellence in service and amenities. The resort has a distinguished and lengthy list of accolades, the most recent of which is the 2011 Four Diamond rating by AAA and 2011 Travel + Leisure "Top 500 List" in the U.S. and Canada distinction. The General Manager Eric Sather calls the award a true testament to the staff's hard work, attention to detail and exemplary service. "We're proud to be part of this exclusive list of properties selected by readers of Travel + Leisure. WaterColor has also been selected to the Conde' Nast Traveler's "Gold List," and National Geographic Traveler's "Stay List".Awards
- 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 & 2007 Four Diamond rating by AAA
- 2011, 2010- 2009 Conde' Nast Traveler's "Gold List"
- 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 Travel + Leisure's "Top 500 List"
- 2010 Conde' Nast Traveler's "Reader's Choice Award – Worlds Best Resort in the U.S. and Canada"
- 2010 Travel + Leisure Magazine's "Worlds Best Family Hotels"
- 2010 Travel + Leisure Magazine's "Top 50 Resorts in the U.S. and Canada"
- 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 & 2005 Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" for WaterColor Inn & Resort restaurant Fish Out of Water
- 2008 Two Palm designation from the Florida DEP's Green Lodging Program
- 2008 National Geographic Traveler's "Stay List"
- 2008 Preferred Hotel Group "Certificate of Excellence" for Environmental Stewardship
- 2008 & 2006 -2004 Rated in Zagat's "Top US Hotels, Resorts & Spas" Guide
- 2007 Ranked 37th in the "Top 50 Mainland U.S. Resorts" poll in Condé Nast Traveler's "Top 100 Readers' Choice Awards"
- 2007 WaterColor Inn named "Best Hotel in Florida" by readers of Travel + Leisure
- 2007 WaterColor named one of the "10 Must-Visit Hotels & Resorts" by EcityofTravel.com
- 2007 & 2008 One of "America's Top Golf Courses" by Zagat for Camp Creek
- 2007 Rated "Best Family Friendly Golf Resort" by Golf for Women Magazine
- 2007 Camp Creek awarded "14th Best Golf Course in Florida" by GolfWeek
About WaterColor Inn & Resort
Selected in 2010 as one of Travel + Leisure's 500 World's Best Hotels and a Conde Nast Traveler's "Gold List" recipient. WaterColor Inn and its restaurant Fish Out of Water are both recipients of the coveted Four Diamond rating by AAA in 2010. Honors of 2009 include a 23rd ranking in the Top 75 Mainland U.S. Resorts in Conde Nast Traveler's Readers Choice Awards and the "Two Palm" designation from the Florida Green Lodging Program. The exclusive 60 room WaterColor Inn & Resort offers luxurious accommodations, award-winning dining at Fish Out of Water, a full service spa, Kids Camp, golf, tennis, biking, kayaking and fishing. WaterColor Resort also offers well appointed vacation homes and charming cottages for rent. WaterColor Inn & Resort is managed by Seattle-based Noble House Hotels & Resorts and developed by The St. Joe Company. For more information about WaterColor visit www.watercolorvacations.com or call 866-426-2656.
About WaterSound Beach
WaterSound Beach is a 256-acre gated residential community sitting directly on the Gulf of Mexico, along Scenic Highway 30-A between Camp Creek Lake and Deer Lake State Park in Northwest Florida's South Walton County. Developed by the St. Joe Company, it stretches for a mile along the Gulf Coast's crystal white sands and emerald waters, with pedestrian bridges and footpaths linking the community are various neighborhoods, complemented by the property's dramatic dunes and lush, natural spaces. Amenities include the private WaterSoundBeach Club, with a 7,000 square foot free-form swimming pool and seasonal Dunesider Grille. Two miles east of WaterSound Beach is Camp Creek Golf Course, 18-hole, par 72 championship course configured by renowned designer Tom Fazio. For WaterSound vacation rentals, call 800-413-2363 or visit www.watersoundvacationrentals.com.