The WaterColor Inn is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Click Here for Accessible Rooms & Features
Enjoy the ultimate beach retreat at WaterColor Inn & Resort, located in Northwest Florida on scenic 30A. The Gulf Coast's premier luxury destination borders a 220-acre dune lake on 499 acres, with 1,400 linear feet of beachfront on the renowned sugar-white beaches of South Walton.
David Rockwell-designed WaterColor Inn captures the essence of a tranquil getaway with the intimacy and hospitality of a traditional Southern grand hotel. Freshly redecorated beachfront rooms bring the outdoors mere footsteps from the beach. From the soft linens to the spa-inspired toiletries, every well-appointed room has been furnished for the full comfort of the guest.
Luxury, Comfort & Convenience
- Award winning freshly updated Gulf-front Inn
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- A rare 220-acre coastal dune lake
- Beachside, poolside and Gulf front
- Exclusive Sharks Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Club
- The WaterColor InnSpa
- A state-of-the-art fitness facility
- A private beach club accessible to guests
- Resort-wide concierge service
- Complimentary use of bicycles, kayaks, canoes
- Canoe, kayak, and gondola excursions
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Woodland hiking and biking trails
- Supervised children's activities at KidsCamp
- WaterColor Shops and TownCenter
- Fish Out of Water, a 4-Diamond AAA Rated Restaurant
- Meeting and special event planning services
- Innovative spaces for gatherings of all kinds
Relax in Your Personal Sanctuary
Work up that appetite, with countless water, land sports and activities. When booking a vacation at the WaterColor Inn bikes, kayaks, canoes and fitness center are complimentary, The InnSpa is a wonderful retreat, and Camp WaterColor keeps children busy all day long with crafts, activities and games.
Hotel & Guest Room Highlights:
- David Rockwell-designed boutique inn
- Beach house charm with the intimacy of a B&B
- 60 freshly redesigned guest rooms all facing the beach
- All have beachfront porches or balconies
- Walk-in showers with views of the Gulf
- Luxurious king-size beds and linens
- Wireless Internet, voicemail, data ports
- Fresh baked cookies and nightly turn down service
Exquisite Dining Experiences
Dining options are as plentiful as the accommodations and include Fish Out of Water, offering casual breakfast fare and a creative dinner menu with regional seafood dishes and farm fresh dinner entrés. The Gathering Spot with indoor and poolside service for lunch and dinner including the Sushi Bar, and The BeachClub and Margarita Bar serving salads, sandwiches and snacks for a quick bite while enjoying the sun.
Inspiring Event Venues
For meetings, more than 4,000 square feet of state-of-the-art space mixed with Gulf coast scenery, and complete concierge services, A/V services and the Business Center are standing by to make your event a success.
Host your wedding on the sugar-white Gulf sand or in one of the lush parks within the resort. Whether you imagine an intimate affair or a grand event, professional coordinators will handle all the details, so you can revel in the beauty of your day.
National & International Recognition
WaterColor Inn and Resort has been awarded the Florida Green Lodging Program's coveted Two Palm status.
- Conde Nast Gold List
- Travel + Leisure Readers Favorite
- 4-Diamond AAA Rated