30A Songwriters Festival
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two complimentary weekend festival passes ($400 value), giving you access to all shows along Scenic 30A
- Nightly turndown service
- Bikes - use of two bicycles to wander the resort
- Boats - use of canoes & kayaks on Western Lake, one hour daily
- Fitness - use of WaterColor WorkOut
- Golf - exclusive access and preferred rates at Camp Creek Golf Club and Shark's Tooth Golf Club
A Music and Culinary Festival along Scenic 30A in Northwest Florida
Nightly rates as low as $215* per person
An internationally prominent line up of singer-songwriters together with the best local writers and a select group of new artists will converge in South Walton County on January 16-18, 2015 for the 6th annual 30A Songwriters Festival, produced by the Cultural Arts Association.
All of the artists will perform in venues along Scenic Highway 30A in Northwest Florida on the Gulf of Mexico. Fans of great music, world class restaurants and the ultimate beach bars are invited to enjoy all of this over the three-day holiday weekend.